Child first aid
The Child First Aid Course encompasses a wide range of First Aid knowledge and skills, aiming to prepare participants to be able to react to emergencies in children and infant both at home/work and outside.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the Principles of First Aid
• Activate the appropriate Emergency Response System
• Recognise a wide range of injuries and illnesses
• Provide the necessary treatment in accordance to the injury or illness identified
• Perform One Man Child/ Infant Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Relieve Obstruction of Airway in children and infant
•21 hours (Full)
•15 hours (Refresher)
Who Should Attend?
•Anyone who wants the knowledge of first aid.
•Coaches/ Trainers or any individuals who are required to be certified as advised by NROC and Singapore Sports Council.
$130.00 per participant (Full)
$110.00 per participant (Refresher)