STANDARD first aid
The Standard First Aid (SFA) Course encompasses a wide range of First Aid knowledge and skills, aiming to equip participants with the necessary proficiency as a certified First Aider.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the Principles of First Aid
• Activate the appropriate Emergency Response System
• Recognise a wide range of injuries and illnesses
• Provide the necessary treatment in accordance to the injury or illness identified
• Perform One Man Adult Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
21 hours (Full)
16 hours (Refresher)
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone who wants the knowledge of first aid.
• Coaches/ Trainers or any individuals who are required to be certified as advised by NROC and Singapore Sports Council.
$100.00 per participant (Full)
$80.00 per participant (Refresher)